Saturday, July 08, 2006

Summer Salutations Everyone! Fall US Tour With TOOL!

So the new record is complete. We finished mixing a few days ago, and although we are reluctant to divulge much about it at this point, we will reveal that It’s comprised of 8 songs, a little over an hour of music. Ipecac Recordings will once again be releasing suggestion CD, and the expected release date is Halloween, Oct. 31st.

We should have dates up soon for a full US tour beginning AUG 22nd as a support for TOOL. We are also planning a full US Headlining tour for after the record comes out in November and December, so we WILL be coming to a town near you soon enough.

The LIVE 4 CD is now out of our hands and at our webstore waiting for the good people there to sort out the particulars… but anyway keep checking. If you aren't familiar with the HYDRAHEAD /  ISIS webstore, they will often offer special deals with a CD and T-SHIRT and so forth and so on and we have done something similar with the LIVE 4 CD, hence the delay. It will be worth the wait, we promise. By the way, the ISIS LIVE CD series is something we do ourselves, and where the previous 3 releases consisted of complete sets, this 4th CD includes a variety of performances from 7 or 8 different shows.


We head over seas in a week, and are really looking forward to playing some shows again, as well as seeing all our friends in Holland, France, and England. We'll have some more exciting news to reveal in the coming weeks so please stay tuned.

OK, hope everyone’s summer is going splendidly – CHIN CHIN!

5 Comments:

Blogger CoMa said...

I am a fellow blogger. My name is Cole May. I am from calgary, Alberta, Canada. I just really wanted to say that I love you guys. I have a daugter on the way that will be named Isis. She'll still be in the womb when I see you opening for Tool here in calgary. I can't wait. Stay Cool IsIs.
CoMa

11:23 PM  
Blogger lucho said...

I can't wait for the new album.
Hope to catch you guys on tour if I can make it to L.A.

8:22 AM  
Blogger hybris said...

A new album. Oh my fucking god.
I hope it'll be as kickassing as your previous records. I'll wait for you in 2007 :D I'd like a lot to see you with Tool. Or maybe I'd just like to see you, but that's a problem of mine :°)
Keep it up

5:01 PM  
Blogger parttimepirate2 said...

See you at supersonic fest, with new songs maybe?

4:24 AM  
Blogger Dave Hughes said...

Has your set time been determined at the "Indie and Electronica Music Artists Converge for
Bleeding Edge Festival"? Do you know what time you'll be on?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home