Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And Again-

Here are the final dates for the spring East and West coast tour. We know we're skipping alot of important places but writing for the record has to go on. Sorry, hope you can forgive us.

April 5th
The Loft Ventura Ca. (this may get switched to a different venue, we'll let you know)

April 26th
Montreal Canada -venue unknown at the moment.

April 27th
Toronto ON. Lees Palace

May 4th
Avalon NYC

May 5th
Cromwell CT. Cromwell Knights of Columbus

Can't wait to get out there, see you soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

woohoo! Toronto date!

I missed seeing you guys by one stinking day in Stockholm last Spring. I got there for a 3 month stay the day after you played. D'oh!

Looking forward to it.. and good luck with the writing/recording!

11:04 AM  
Blogger John-Allan said...

Isis in toronto? My dreams have come true. Thank you all so much :D

I saw you guys at SXSW in Texas last year, and it was incredible - it got me into isis and this style of music in general. Thanks again, and I can't wait to see you guys.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Jon Roscetti said...

YES! Isis in NYC on my birthday....I can't wait.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home